âWe knew from our veterinary partners that there is an unmet need for data-driven product development in the hemp industry. We have focused on providing products to the veterinarian that can safely and effectively manage the long-term health and well-being of their patients â. mentionned Alina smith, CEO and co-founder of Pet Releaf. âWe are proud to offer Sentesa as a safe, effective and natural alternative to help fill a necessary gap in pet care. Vets and pet parents never have to question quality, safety or efficacy, as Sentesa is made with the highest quality ingredients. , manufactured in a cGMP facility, tested in a third party accredited laboratory and evaluated in clinical studies. “
Sentesa’s tri-active formula has been shown to be safe and fast-acting to ensure its effectiveness, including:
- Cannabidiol (CBD) – The cannabinoid derived from the hemp plant in the form of full spectrum hemp extract (FSHE) contains additional cannabinoids, terpenes and flavonoids, providing an entourage effect on the endocannabinoid system. This entourage effect has been shown to reduce inflammation, pain, and anxiety while requiring a lower effective dose with fewer and less severe adverse events compared to an isolate.
- Beta-caryophyllene – Terpene derived from cloves and has been shown to have a cannabimimetic effect reducing pain, inflammation and having anticancer properties, as well as antimicrobial and antifungal activity, with protective effects on the kidneys and liver.
- Caprylic acid – Triglyceride derived from palm fruit and kernel and has been shown to improve absorption, reduce inflammatory cytokines, reduce acute seizures effects and has a notable safety profile.
Sentesa is available in two sizes:
- Small dogs – Designed for dogs weighing between 11 and 33 pounds, one capsule contains 10 mg of CBD, 10 mg of beta-caryophyllene and 10 mg of caprylic acid with the recommendation to administer one capsule twice daily.
- Medium / large dogs – Designed for dogs weighing over 33 pounds, one capsule contains 30 mg of CBD, 30 mg of beta-caryophyllene and 30 mg of caprylic acid with the recommendation to administer one capsule twice daily.
“It can be difficult to manage pets due to chronic illness and long-term pain. Incorporating Sentesa into veterinary practices can help animals with a multitude of ailments in a more natural way,” without the harmful side effects that can be caused by pharmaceuticals., “mentioned Joseph Rosentel, MS, DVM, PhD, vice president of product development and supply chain. âWith the data-driven approach to development, a completed safety and pharmacokinetic study, and an ongoing field safety and efficacy study, we are delighted to offer the veterinarian a new option for the care of his patients.
To ensure and maintain a high standard of quality and trust, Pet Releaf oversees the entire process, from seed to sale, from plant to animal. From state-of-the-art regenerative agriculture processes to the extraction facility, Pet Releaf is there every step of the way. It is also proud to be the first and only pet brand to receive program certifications from the three most trusted organizations in their respective industries: National Animal Supplement Council, US Hemp Authority â¢ and USDA Organic on numerous products. .
Sentesa is available for pre-order. To learn more about Sentesa or to find out more about products for your veterinary practice, please visit www.petreleafpro.com or call us at (844) 646-1646.
About Pet Releaf
Pet Releaf started in the early 2000s and has helped over 2.5 million pets on their health journey. Its products support a healthy immune system, situational stress, hip and joint discomfort and more. All products incorporate hemp sourced from US farms using sustainable, regenerative practices and are grown without herbicides or pesticides. By utilizing the entire hemp plant and making products using only the highest quality, all-natural ingredients, Pet Releaf is fulfilling their mission to change what health means for pets. For more information on Pet Releaf, please visit: https://petreleaf.com/about-us.
Apryl ash | [emailÂ protected]
David Martinelli | [emailÂ protected]
SOURCE Pet Releaf