Dublin, Aug. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global MedTech Healthcare IT Industry Competitive Landscape report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the medical technology market and its competitive landscape till 2021. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies and company profiles are discussed in detail.
The report will provide an overview of the current and future characteristics of the global MedTech market. The report also highlights various government regulations and policies, research and development (R&D), exploration, and government programs to predict market trends and scope of the MedTech market. This report explores the present and future strategies influencing the Medical Technology market and the market outlook, including its setbacks and opportunities.
The report also examines recent developments and product portfolios of key players, along with a market share analysis and market ranking.
The regulatory landscape analysis focuses on recent regulations in the United States, Europe and Japan. The scope of the MedTech industry includes the medical device industry, IVD diagnostics and the health informatics industry (AI, digital health, blockchain, etc.).
The MedTech market benefits from the adoption of innovative technologies (artificial intelligence [AI]machine learning [ML] and deep learning [DL]). New technologies improve the quality and productivity of diagnosis and treatment.
This report includes extensive competitive landscapes, patent analysis, startup ecosystem assessment, recent developments, innovations, and other factors that provide insight into the MedTech market.
Reasons for doing this study:
Longer life expectancy and emerging economies are increasing health expenditure; there is an increased demand for technologically superior medical technology. Stricter regulations, especially in the (mature) US and European markets, are forcing medical device manufacturers to launch sophisticated devices that incorporate new materials, focus on in-depth indications, and generate additional data.
Technically sophisticated medical technology is required for clinical research. The market is very competitive and companies must constantly reinvent their product portfolios in order to enter new markets and position themselves in the healthcare system. There is a move towards a value-based healthcare market where pricing and purchasing decisions are based on outcomes. This results in increased scrutiny of technology. The degree of competition has increased.
The above reasons are compelling enough to research and analyze the medical technology market. The market has enormous growth potential.
The report includes
- Discussion of current and future demand in the global medical technology industry, along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, market regulations, and reimbursement practices
- Review of patents granted on medical technology by each major category and emerging developments in the global medical technology market
- Identification of companies best positioned to meet the growing demand from the medical device industry, IVD diagnostics and the health informatics industry due to their proprietary technologies, merger and acquisition agreements, new developments and other growth strategies
- In-depth information on increasing investment in R&D activities, key technological issues, industry-specific challenges, and implications of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Market share analysis of major market players in the MedTech industry along with their research priorities, product portfolios, global rankings and company competitive landscape
- Company profiles of major players including Cardinal Health Inc., McKesson, Microsoft, General Electric Co. (GE), Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Hitachi Medical Corp.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Aims and objectives of the study
- Reasons for doing this study
- Report scope
- Sources of information
- Analyst titles
- Personalized search
- Related Research Reports
Chapter 2 Market and Technology Background
- The future of medical technology
- Healthcare IoT market
- Blockchain in healthcare
- 3D printing
- Artificial intelligence in healthcare
- Reimbursement practices
- United States
- FDA Approved Ai and Ml Compatible Medical Devices
Chapter 3 Impact of Covid-19
- Refusal/delay in optional procedures
- Supply chain disruptions
- Strong impact in China
- Impact of Covid 19 on Medical Devices Product Segments
- Pathology at home
Chapter 4 Regulatory framework and guidelines
- Regulatory framework for medical devices
- Code of Federal Regulations (Cfr)
- 510(K) Premarket Notification Marketing Authorization
- 510(K) Exempt Devices
- Pma (pre-market approval)
- Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Establishment registration
- Device registration and list
- Labeling requirement
- Medical Devices Report (Mdr)
- Local agent requirements
- Fees for the use of medical devices
- European Union (EU)
- Regulations for health care
- Health Information Technology Certification Commission
- Federation of Legislation
- Improving Healthcare Through Information Technology Act 2005
- Medicare Value Purchase Act
- Health Information Technology Promotion Act
- Hardwired for the Healthcare Quality Act
- US Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, 2010
- Continuing Extension Act of 2010
- Electronic Health Records Improvement Act of 2012
- Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act
- Health Care Regulatory Regimes in China
- Singapore Healthcare IT Regulatory Scenario
- EU approach to regulation
- Regulatory framework for telemedicine
- American Diabetes Association Diabetes Medical Care Standards
- Ata Guidelines for Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Indian Ai Guidelines, Strategy and Standards
Chapter 5 Patent Examination
- Patent review by company
- Other Major Players
- Patent Review by Geography
Chapter 6 Startup Ecosystem
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Main strategies: product launch
- Strategic review by company
- Market share analysis
- Ivd industry market share
- Health IT market share
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Biomerieux Sa
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Canon Medical System Corp.
- Cerner Corp.
- Cochlear Americas
- Edward Lifesciences Corp.
- Epic Systems Corp.
- Fujifilm Holding Corp.
- Ge Health
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Hologic inc.
- International Business Machines Corp. (IBM)
- Intel Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co. Ltd.
- McKesson Corp.
- Medtronic plc
- Microsoft Corp.
- Nano-X Imaging Ltd.
- Olympus Corp.
- Philips Health
- Roche Holding SA
- Samsung Electronics Inc.
- Siemens Health
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Stryker Corp.
- Terumo Corp.
- Unitedhealth Group
- Zoll Medical Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k9i0ks