SAN FRANCISCO, January 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The World healthcare cloud infrastructure market size is expected to reach $142.0 billion by 2028, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.7% from 2021 to 2028. The growing trend towards digitization of healthcare, rising expenses, overloading of healthcare systems, increased network traffic, growth of data silos and the emergence of remote working contribute to the demand for healthcare cloud infrastructure systems and solutions. Organizations are rapidly adopting hybrid cloud models to integrate multiple operations and functions into a multi-cloud environment to improve facility management. These advanced IT solutions enable organizations to securely manage data and deliver optimal care with improved operational and clinical outcomes.
Main information and conclusions of the report:
- The size of the market should be assessed at $142.0 billion by 2028 due to emergence of advanced technology solutions and widespread adoption of cloud computing
- In the component segment, the service segment dominated the market in 2020 due to the growing trend of outsourcing these services as healthcare organizations lack the desired skills and personnel
- The healthcare provider segment led the market in 2020 owing to the growth of hospital connections on cloud infrastructure and improved offsite data management
- North America Dominated in 2020 due to presence of key market players, advanced infrastructure, rising healthcare IT spending and rising adoption levels
Read the 100-page market research report, “Healthcare Cloud Infrastructure Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report by Component (Hardware, Services), By End Use, By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA), and industry forecasts, 2021 – 2028“, by Grand View Research
The Covid-19 pandemic has exposed the shortcomings of overburdened healthcare systems, reaffirmed the need to adopt advanced IT systems and several other advanced IT technological solutions to pave the way for digitalization. These solutions enable organizations to optimize workflows, improve resource management, improve cost optimization, effectively manage growing network traffic, and mitigate risk. Major players are constantly designing their merger, acquisition, and collaboration strategies to align their research and development goals to innovate and further expand their product portfolios.
The services segment has dominated the market owing to the ease of access to outsource these services from vendors as healthcare organizations lack the requisite technological skills and expertise. Advanced computer systems provide these organizations with improved scalability, flexibility, and secure data management, which is positively impacting the growth of the market. The services available in the cloud infrastructure market are software as a service (SaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS). However, the hardware segment is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period owing to the growing demand for hardware platforms with high computing power.
However, healthcare providers dominated the end-use segment in 2020 owing to the benefits offered by advanced IT systems such as secure offsite data collection and management, availability of outsourcing IT solutions. However, the payers segment is expected to register the fastest growth rate due to increasing adoption of advanced IT systems in risk assessment, fraud detection, secure data collection and storage, and settlement of claims. claims. North America dominated due to the presence of advanced IT infrastructures, increasing IT expenditures and significant presence of key market players. The emergence of start-ups specializing in Asia Pacific The region is expected to further drive the growth of the market.
Market segmentation :
Grand View Research, has segmented the global healthcare cloud infrastructure market based on components, end-use, and region:
- Healthcare Cloud Infrastructure Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Healthcare Cloud Infrastructure End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Health Care Payers
- Public payers
- Private payers
- health care providers
- Diagnostic and Imaging Centers
- Ambulatory centers
- Healthcare Cloud Infrastructure Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Healthcare Cloud Infrastructure Market Players
- Dell, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Selling power
Discover more studies from Grand View Research’s portfolio on the Global health informatics industry:
- Artificial intelligence in the diagnostics market – The size of the Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics market has been valued at $576.3 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.3% from 2022 to 2030. The healthcare industry is rapidly integrating artificial intelligence (AI)-based solutions across various verticals to achieve higher operational and clinical results, which is a key driver for growth.
- Digital pathology market – The global digital pathology market size was valued at $926.9 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5% from 2022 to 2030. Increased focus on improving workflow efficiency and demand for diagnostic tools faster for chronic diseases, such as cancer, were key factors driving the market.
- Laboratory Computing Market – The global laboratory informatics market size has been valued at $3.21 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% from 2022 to 2030. An increase in demand for lab automation is expected to fuel adoption in the coming years.
Get to Grand View Compass, our intuitive BI-enabled market research database of over 10,000 reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting firm, provides syndicated and custom research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and whose head office is at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCEGrand View Research, Inc.