Since 2002, the Life Science Industry Awards have recognized manufacturers of âtools of scienceâ that help advance biological research and drug discovery. Traditionally, the Life Science Industry Awards have been a biannual event where thousands of life scientists nominate and vote for the top performing supplier in 10 distinct categories of customer support, service and communication.
Starting in 2019, the Life Science Industry Awards have expanded to include three new categories to recognize the most innovative new products launched this year. The writers of Instrument Business Outlook and the scientists who make up the BioInformatics market analysis team selected the winners.
Here are the 2021 winners of the Life Science Industry Awards – Innovation:
Most Innovative New Product – Cell Biology
- 10x Genomics (Gold Award) for its Chromium X
- Corning (Silver Award) for its HepGo Test Ready 3D Liver Spheroid Kit
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (Bronze Prize) for its Gibco Human Plasma-like Medium (HPLM)
Most Innovative New Product – Genomics
- Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) (Gold Award) for its rhAMPSeq CRISPR analysis system
- Beckman Coulter Life Sciences (Silver Award) for his EMnetik system
- Roche (Bronze Prize) for its NGS AVENIO Tumor Tissue Comprehensive Genomic Profiling (CGP) kit
Most Innovative New Product – Protein Analysis
- Sartorius (Gold Award) for his Octet R
- Waters (Silver Award) for its ACQUITY PREMIER solution
- Bio-Techne (Bronze Prize) for its Abby Automated Western Blot System
âThe companies we are honoring with these prestigious awards are innovators who empower academic, clinical and pharmaceutical / biotechnology scientists to make new discoveries and diagnoses,â said Bill kelly, President BioInformatics, the market research division of the Science and Medicine Group. “We are proud to have supported them as they seek to enable the discovery of new genes, new cellular mechanisms, new protein functions and, ultimately, the discovery of new treatments that improve life.”
For more information, please visit http://www.LifeScienceIndustryAwards.com.
ABOUT BIOINFORMATIQUE INC.
BioInformatics Inc., part of the Science and Medicine Group, is the leading research and consulting company serving the life science and analytical instrument industries. Leveraging our network of life science experts, the company has helped more than 500 companies create information that drives better business decisions. In collaboration with IMV, Kalorama Information and SDi, the Science and Medicine group offers its clients unmatched knowledge and reach in the life sciences, analytical instruments, clinical laboratories, medical imaging and dental.
SOURCE Bioinformatics Inc.